A woman’s purse is her security. Its where she keeps her favorite, most valuable, everyday items; and if its not there, check her bra.
Your purse says a lot about you, but so does what you carry around in it.
I have developed a purse checklist of things I wouldn’t be caught dead without. Lets dig in, shall we.
1. Samsung Galaxy S7 Cell Phone: This is your life line. Our cell phone is how we stay connected to social media, friends, family, work, and my bloggers.
2. Michael Kors Wallet: Credentials are important! Things like your drivers license, credit cards, bank cards, health insurance cards, store cards, coupons, gift cards, pictures of my family, and the oh so important CASH!
3. Keys: We need our keys to drive, get in the house, get the mail, and open the office door.
4. Urban Decay Mirror Compact: Image is everything nowadays. Whether its to check our make up, hair, or the food stuck in our teeth, we know the importance of being sharp and in tact.
5. Victoria Secret Minty Lip Gloss/ Blixtex: Someone might be able to tell the type of day your having by how plump or how dry your lips are.
6. Life Saver Mints: Fresh breath is imperative. Especially for the women who love their morning coffee or her afternoon tuna salad, she must make sure her breath doesn’t reach the destination before her.
7. Degree Shower Clean Deodorant: The “pit stop” is an essential throughout the day. Woman who work out during lunch, or the occasional “hot flasher” should be sure to carry something to always stay fresh.
8. Papermate Pen: Have you wanted to write a quick note down, and was forced to use your not so great memory to try and remember?
9. Fingernail Clipper: I carry this item mainly for my husband; he is always jamming one of his nails playing the keyboard.
10. Apple iPad Mini: For the workaholic business woman or the stay at home mom, an iPad is a very convenient place to hold appointments, reminders, books, documents, and so much more.
*Bonus Items* Always Infinity Pads and Summers Eve Wipes: YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!
These 10-11 items are the minimum amount of things I carry in my purse. If you have anything outside of this list, I’d love for you to share.
Comment and Share Pictures of Whats in Your Purse!
GRAB YOUR FREE COPY!
THE ULTIMATE TIME MANAGEMENT QUICK GUIDE FOR WIVES AND MOTHERS!